What up readers!
I would like to take this moment in time to personally introduce you to a new page on End of Three Fitness called “The Revolution“. The revolution is a 3 phase process; Phase 1: Overthrow The Current Fitness Regime, Phase 2: Revolt! Rebellion Cannot be Suppressed, Phase 3: A New Status Quo, A Different Way to Approach Fitness. This post is highlighting my favorite phase. PHASE 3!!!
In Phase 3 we show the world what we can do! We show the world we did something! We are making a list!
I want YOU to help build the list!
I want you to join The Revolution!
Join The Community!
Fitness is about doing. Losing weight, counting calories, and running on a treadmill are no fun! Set your goals towards what you can do and all of that other stuff will fall into place, and you’ll actually have fun and enjoy fitness.
I’ll get us jump started with a list of things we can work on and accomplish TOGETHER….Feel free to add!!
- Hold an iron cross for 20 seconds
- Complete all four of Jim Wendler’s Prowler Challenges
- 5K (certified and sanctioned)
- Half marathon (certified and sanctioned)
- Marathon (certified and sanctioned)
- 1 mile swim
- 50,000 lb. 1 Day Challenge (coming soon at End of Three Fitness)
- 250,000 lb. 1 Week Challenge (coming soon at End of Three Fitness)
- 1,000,000 lb. 1 Month Challenge (coming soon at End of Three Fitness)
- Run 30 miles in one week
- Complete a 5 mile Fartlek Run
- Squat 100% of bodyweight
- Squat 200% of body-weight
- Bench 100% of body-weight
- Bench 150% of body-weight
- Deadlift 100% of body-weight
- Deadlift 250% of body-weight
- Press 100% of body-weight
- Press 125% of body-weight
- Power clean 150% of body-weight
- Power snatch 100% of body-weight
- 25 consecutive strict pull-ups
- Climb a 20 ft. rope with arms only
- Complete 1,000 double unders for time
- 50 consecutive kipping pull ups
- Register and complete a Tough Mudder Race
- Complete “The Garage Gym WOD Challenge“
- Complete an obstacle course of any kind
- Scale a mountain or rock face
- Complete and max a military PT test: Army – Air Force – Marine
- Complete ALL CrossFit Girl WODs
- Complete ALL CrossFit Hero WODs
- Complete CrossFit Workout “Kalsu“
- Complete CrossFit Workout “King Kong” (Optional for some)
- Complete Paul Smith’s “Kong” (Optional for some)
- Walk 50 consecutive yards on hands
- Workout on top of mountain (film if possible)
- Some sort of workout in an airplane
- Workout on a building top (film if possible)
- Run/workout on a runway (preferably inactive and film if possible)
- 100 outdoor self created workouts Blair Morrison Style (film all)
- Run suicides on a football field for the entire length, every five yards
- 100 consecutive kipping pull-ups
- Hold a handstand for a minute (free standing)