What You Need to Know
Time: 20 min.
Equipment like this makes it really hard for me to believe that people do not have the time or money to workout at their own home. This was a very simple, very cheap, and fun crossfit equipment build. Enjoy!
The Wall Ball
- Rubber Indoor/Outdoor Basketball
- Tire Patch Kit
- 40lb of salt pellets
Step 1: Make Incision
Step 2: Fill the ball with salt pellets
I know I am going to get this question. WHY SALT PELLETS? WHY NOT SAND?? Glad you asked. Why use salt pellets instead of sand:
- Salt pellets will NOT leak if you damage your ball after repeated use, sand will.
- Salt pellets will fully fill your basketball for better balance, sand will not
- Salt pellets are just a little bit cheaper than sand
- Salt pellets are easy to work with and clean up
- Need anymore reasons…
Step 3: A wall ball is no good with holes, Patch time
Check out my other projects in the DIY Corner