Hey, Athletes! How much protein do you consume in a day? Do you know how much you need to recover from a workout? On this episode we go over how much protein you actually need, fit week, and of course, our Meet Yourself Saturday workout!
This week is FIT WEEK so we go over what we test and some tips and tricks for hitting PRs as well as finding a baseline!Â The MYS workout is the E03 5K-it’s like a normal 5K but with more fun thrown in!Â
If you havenâ€™t already, be sure to subscribe to the Garage Gym Athlete podcast either on Stitcher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the link below:
IN THIS 58-MINUTE EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Protein-How much you should be eating
- Fit Week
- Barbell Giveaway
- Eo3 5K
- Tips and Tricks for PRs and Baseline Testing
- New Cycle Countdown
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you want to go a little bit deeper on this episode, here are some links for you:Â
Study of the WeekÂ
- The End Method: How to Build a Better Human Being
- Protein to Maximize Whole-Body Anabolism in Resistance-trained Females after Exercise.
Garage Gym Athlete Workout of the WeekÂ
Be sure to listen to this weekâ€™s episode:
Related Resources at End of Three Fitness:
- Emily Moon (my wife) on Kids and their Fitness and Nutrition along with Listener Questions
- Asheville Spartan Recap
Thanks for listening to the podcast, and if you have any questions be sure add it to the comments below!
To becoming better!