This week, we have my wife, Emily Moon, on the Betterhumanology Podcast!!
Emily gets the normal round up of…
- Mental Toughness Challenge
- Fitness Challenge
- And Book Recommendation each episode. Foster Cline
Then, she jumps into…
Questions from listeners:
- Is there a workout you can beat Jerred at?
- What does your training/nutrition look like as a breastfeeding mom?
- Do you enjoy working out. If yes, with your husband or by yourself? If no, why?
- How often in the beginning did you think Jerred lost his mind?
- What does the work/life balance look like with Jerred working from home?
Then, we hop into kids and their fitness and nutrition!
- Hardest workout youâ€™ve ever done?
- In your opinion, whatâ€™s the best activity for building mental toughness?
- If you could only have one piece of equipment to train with for the rest of your life, what would it be (i.e. barbell, tire sled, whatever, etc.)?
- Best advice you have for becoming a better human? This is 100% open-ended.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- FitnessÂ Challenge- Stick with a freakin’ program!! 🙂
- Mental Toughness Challenge -Â Be present
- Book Recommendation(s) – Parenting with Love and Logic
Â Connect/Further Resources:
Thanks for listening!