This week, we have my wife, Emily Moon, on the Betterhumanology Podcast!!
Emily gets the normal round up of…
- Mental Toughness Challenge
- Fitness Challenge
- And Book Recommendation each episode. Foster Cline
Then, she jumps into…
Questions from listeners:
- Is there a workout you can beat Jerred at?
- What does your training/nutrition look like as a breastfeeding mom?
- Do you enjoy working out. If yes, with your husband or by yourself? If no, why?
- How often in the beginning did you think Jerred lost his mind?
- What does the work/life balance look like with Jerred working from home?
Then, we hop into kids and their fitness and nutrition!
- Hardest workout you’ve ever done?
- In your opinion, what’s the best activity for building mental toughness?
- If you could only have one piece of equipment to train with for the rest of your life, what would it be (i.e. barbell, tire sled, whatever, etc.)?
- Best advice you have for becoming a better human? This is 100% open-ended.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
Click here to Subscribe on Android
Click here to Subscribe on Overcast
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge- Stick with a freakin’ program!! 🙂
- Mental Toughness Challenge – Be present
- Book Recommendation(s) – Parenting with Love and Logic
Thanks for listening!