Hey, Athletes! Have you heard of phototherapy? I don’t mean therapy by using photography, but infrared light and how it can improve your performance. Still interested? Then listen to this week’s episode!
The whole gang joined up for this week’s episode. After updates and announcements they dive right into the study. It’s about how photobiomodulation can increase recovery AND performance. Really cool stuff going on! Next, the team try something new with a segment they call “stir the pot”. They talk about trending and recent topics in the fitness world and give their two cents on them. Lastly, this weeks’ MYS workout is “Grog Bowl.”
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the Garage Gym Athlete podcast either on Stitcher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the link below:
IN THIS 63-MINUTE EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Joe Rogan’s Podcast-The Game Changers Debate
- Updates From The Team
- Fit Week
- The Peloton Christmas Ad
- New Cycles
- Grog Bowl
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you want to go a little bit deeper on this episode, here are some links for you:
Study of the Week
- Muscular Preconditioning Using Phototherapy Improves the Physical Work Capacity of the Quadriceps when Applied between Repeated Bouts of Resistance Exercise
- Joe Rogan Experience #1393
- Peloton Christmas Ad
- Photobiomodulation… OR why light is really freakin’ important with Scott Nelson from Joovv
Garage Gym Athlete Workout of the Week
Be sure to listen to this week’s episode:
Related Resources at End of Three Fitness:
- How Cooling Can Increase Both Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance
- Grounding for Improved Athletic Recovery & Reduction in Inflammation
Thanks for listening to the podcast, and if you have any questions be sure to add it to the comments below!
To becoming better!