Hey, Athletes! Have you heard of phototherapy? I donâ€™t mean therapy by using photography, but infrared light and how it can improve your performance. Still interested? Then listen to this weekâ€™s episode!Â
The whole gang joined up for this weekâ€™s episode. After updates and announcements they dive right into the study. Itâ€™s about how photobiomodulation can increase recovery AND performance. Really cool stuff going on! Next, the team try something new with a segment they call “stir the pot”. They talk about trending and recent topics in the fitness world and give their two cents on them. Lastly, this weeksâ€™ MYS workout is “Grog Bowl.”Â
If you havenâ€™t already, be sure to subscribe to the Garage Gym Athlete podcast either on Stitcher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the link below:
IN THIS 63-MINUTE EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Joe Roganâ€™s Podcast-The Game Changers Debate
- Updates From The Team
- Fit WeekÂ
- The Peloton Christmas AdÂ Â
- New Cycles
- Grog Bowl
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you want to go a little bit deeper on this episode, here are some links for you:Â
Study of the WeekÂ
- Muscular Preconditioning Using Phototherapy Improves the Physical Work Capacity of the Quadriceps when Applied between Repeated Bouts of Resistance Exercise
- Joe Rogan Experience #1393
- Peloton Christmas Ad
- Photobiomodulationâ€¦ OR why light is really freakinâ€™ important with Scott Nelson from Joovv
Garage Gym Athlete Workout of the WeekÂ
Be sure to listen to this weekâ€™s episode:
Related Resources at End of Three Fitness:Â
- How Cooling Can Increase Both Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance
- Grounding for Improved Athletic Recovery & Reduction in Inflammation
Thanks for listening to the podcast, and if you have any questions be sure to add it to the comments below!
To becoming better!