First, Iâ€™d like to sayâ€¦
Welcome to the NEW End of Three Fitness!!
Now, we change up the look of EO3 every year or two, and I rarely write an article about it, and sometimes I donâ€™t even mention it.
But this time, it is different.
Yeah, EO3 has a new look…but it is whatâ€™s BEHIND the scenes that really makes a big difference.
Before we get to that, I want to tell you WHY we have made so many changes.
Weâ€™ve made a bunch of changes because of…YOU!
Every year, around October, I send out the annual â€œEnd of Three Fitness Reader Surveyâ€ to find out what you like, what you donâ€™t like, what you want more of, etc.
A lot of those changes have been executed from the survey like the fact that:
- there is a podcastâ€¦
- that we have published more information on nutrition…
- and the fact that we have new programs availableâ€¦.
- and the main reason ACCELERATE even existsâ€¦
Itâ€™s all from that survey.
On top of that stuff, this past year my core audience (those reading this article) basically told me I had an infrastructure problemâ€¦
We had a different website and login for almost every program we had. It was getting confusing, even for me — the guy who made it that way…
So THE BIGGEST change which isnâ€™t wildly apparent is the new (and soon to be ONLY) membership platform for End of Three Fitness members.
The CREW is the new home for all of our programs, courses, coaching and everything (the past, present and future). If youâ€™ve been a part of it, you will be able to access it there.
We have not finished importing everyone, but we should be finished in the next week, or so. This also means any other site with login credentials will soon be shut down; i.e. Betterhumanology, One Barbell, etc.
Now, that you know about that letâ€™s go over some of the other changes real quickâ€¦
- CREW — I already pointed this out, but I figured I would again: The new CREW site where EO3 programs and courses live.
- PATHS — Weâ€™ve covered a lot over the years, and this past year we have looked at all EO3 content and basically boiled it down to 4 categories. Garage Gyms, Barbell Training, Nutrition, and Mindset/Mental Toughness. If you ever want to get the best of what we have to offer in these areas, you can go to the Paths Page and get the best content we have to offer.
- RESOURCES — I get emails asking about books I recommend, supplements I take, etc. Now, I have put it all in one place. It includes EO3 and non-EO3 resources you may find helpful.
- WOD — The EO3 WODs are back!! Sort ofâ€¦If you have enjoyed free workouts from End of Three Fitness, you will now be able to do so again. The only difference is they are not programmed with a bigger picture in mind. I am now focusing all of my effort on making the absolute best programming possible inside of Garage Gym Athlete. But that doesnâ€™t mean you canâ€™t enjoy some End of Three Fitness Training Sessions.
- NEW PROGRAMS – We have a few new programs and old programs we have given HUGE upgrades like our Hard(er) to Kill program, One Bar Blaze Program, and the EO3 Foundations program.
Also, if you have been listening to the podcast, you know betterhumanology recently started Season 2!!
In an effort toâ€¦
- Not be like EVERY OTHER podcast out thereâ€¦
- And to give you WAY actionable informationâ€¦
We have cut down (but not eliminated) interviews, and we have changed the format of the show. Every podcast out there, especially in the fitness space, is becoming a recycling of guests.
Youâ€™ll have on a person be on 7 different podcasts telling the same storyâ€¦
So we are going our own way. A better way 🙂
Yes, some guests MUST be interviewed because they are FREAKINâ€™ awesome, but we decided we didnâ€™t want to be like EVERY other podcast out there just interviewing people to interview them.
Thatâ€™s change #1. Change #2 is taking actionâ€¦
We also wanted the podcast to be super actionable, so in Season 2 we have:
- Book recommendations each week
- Mental toughness challenges each week
- Fitness challenges each week
We also cover other topics more in-depth and have opened up our topics to, well, ANYTHING that can make us better!
If any of this sounds interesting to you, be sure to subscribe to the betterhumanology podcast here.
So whatâ€™s on the horizon for End of Three Fitnessâ€¦?
Letâ€™s get right to it!
- GARAGE GYM ATHLETE — GGA is my focus for EO3. It has really turned into an awesome community, and I love putting my all into the programming for all of our athletes. We will open a few times a year accepting new athletes, and you can sign up to be notified about the next time we open here.
- SHRED — The next 12-Week Intensive program at End of Three Fitness will launch in about a month!! Iâ€™m sure by the title you can guess what kind of program it is :). Current Garage Gym Athlete members will get access to the program as soon as we launch. If anyone else wants to join for 12 Weeks of awesomeness, you better download our eBook and get on the notification list (click here)! A lot more to follow on this program in coming weeks, but hereâ€™s your first shot to join.
- MUSCLE GAIN — This program is coming later this year, and again, you can probably guess what this program will do :). We are not ready to give any details about this one, but something you can look forward to.
- [SECRET PROJECT #1] – If you like End of Three Fitness programming and are a coach, trainer or just like programming…we have something pretty cool coming very soon. We will be sending an email out next week to those who have been a part of End of Three Fitness the longest. We will operate behind the scenes until the full launch next year. If you donâ€™t want to miss this, email me.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg 🙂
More to come, more ways to become better!!
Thanks, from the bottom of my heart, for being a part of End of Three Fitness!
To becoming better!