Hey, Athletes! Would you like to live longer? This week’s episode is on Cardiorespiratory Fitness and how it could give you longevity of life!
On this week’s episode we have the men of the End of Three Fitness Team on the podcast. They go through announcements and update us on life. After that, they dive into a study that compares levels of cardiovascular fitness and longevity/mortality rates. Next, they go over this week’s topic: Veganism and Jerred’s recent experiment going vegan. They give some tips and tricks for when you are on a specific diet and give a word of caution too. Lastly, this week’s Meet Yourself Saturday workout is a classic-MURPH!
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the Garage Gym Athlete podcast either on Stitcher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the link below:
IN THIS 61-MINUTE EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Updates from the Team
- Upcoming Spartan Race in NC
- Garage Gym Athlete Fanny Pack?!
- Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Longevity of Life
- Jerred’s 7 Day Diet
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you want to go a little bit deeper on this episode, here are some links for you:
Study of the Week
- Association of Cardiorespiratory Fitness With Long-term Mortality Among Adults Undergoing Exercise Treadmill Testing.
Garage Gym Athlete Workout of the Week
Be sure to listen to this week’s episode:
- Cardiorespiratory Fitness & Long-term Mortality, Vegan Diets (Re: Game Changers Documentary), and MURPH
Related Resources at End of Three Fitness:
- How Cooling Can Increase Both Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance
- Robb Wolf on The Nuances of Keto, Electrolytes, and Garage Gyms
Thanks for listening to the podcast, and if you have any questions be sure to add it to the comments below!
To becoming better!