It can be hard to keep up a crossfit travel training regimen when you are traveling a lot. I just wanted to share the top 3 best crossfit travel packs you can put together to make sure that you stay in the best shape while you are on the road. Not every crossfitter needs to be a garage gymer, but every crossfitter should have some equipment.
CrossFit Travel Pack 1
- Going by car for a few days??
- 2 pood kettlebell (or weight of your choice)
- Speed rope
- Wall Ball
CrossFit Travel Pack 2
- Going by plane for a few days???
- Lacrosse ball (work on some mobility WODs)
- Speed rope
- Agility ball
I love my agility ball. I use it for warmups sometimes, but you can make up some pretty creative workouts with it. Here is what i do with the agility ball on occassion to add to my warmup:
- Take ball and throw it 2-3 ft above your head, but not to far from you.
- Then set rules i.e. you have to catch it on the first bounce
- You have to catch it 20 consecutive times
- Everytime you catch it on the second bounce or later add 2 more catches to your total
- This can turn into a good once your first couple times.
CrossFit Travel Pack 3
- You straight up forgot to pack anything….
- SealFit has a list of CrossFit Bodyweight Workouts
- Pick a workout you can do in your surroundings.
I will let you be creative in your travels with what you can do with the equipment. I have actually done this a few times so if you have any questions on what would be a good WOD just let me know.