And it’s here!! The second Hard(er) to Kill 6-Week Challenge at End of Three Fitness!
We are going all out on this challenge (cash prizes, fitness, mental toughness)! Ok, too many exclamation points…but it’s really cool. If you are new, don’t worry participating is FREE. Well, free financially. It will cost you in sweat!
Are you…hard to kill?Â Does your current training make you tougher? Are you prepared for anything? How far can you run before your hands start to shake? Can you jump over a fence? Lift 200 lb? Do you know?
Welcome to the second hard(er) to kill 6-week challenge at End of Three Fitness!! We are doing it big starting with a $50 Rogue Fitness gift card to kick this things off, there will be mental toughness challenges, nutritional challenges and of course the FREE TRAINING itself.
First, I am going to explain how challenges work here, because we have gotten A LOT of new people recently. If you are an Eo3 Veteran go ahead and head over to End of Three Fit —->…Unless you are sticking around for the One Man One Barbell update, then keep reading!Â
For the new people at Eo3 (recruits) this is how it works:
- We occasionally have 6-Week challenges at End of Three Fitness and they are held at EndofThreeFit.com.
- They are physical training challenges in which every training day is planned for you.
- You are challenging yourself to be better than you are now (in six weeks).
- Challenges have a focus, but are geared, in general, toward making you a better human.
- There are three levels to perform the workouts at based off of your skills and abilities: recruit, established and competitor.
- More questions?? Check out the End of Three Fit ‘New Here’ Page.
Ok, got it? Moving on.
The Next 6-Week Challenge: Hard(er) to Kill
Why do you think James Bond and Jason Bourne just WONâ€™T die in any of their movies?Â I can assure you that it is not because they are fictional characters and thatâ€™s how the storyline was written. NO! Itâ€™s because they are training to be harder to kill.
Granted these guys are not Olympic-athlete fast, or powerlifter strong, but they can run down just about any human being on the planet, beat the crap out of said individual, and put their bodies through the ringer (and, hey, they donâ€™t look too bad either).
These guys are incredibly fit and well roundedâ€¦and extremely hard to kill! The premise for this 6-week challenge is based off of one of the more popular posts at End of Three Fitness,Â Training to beâ€¦harder to kill.
To quote some of that article: What is the real reason you train? There are plenty of reasons to workoutâ€¦but how or why do you train? Thatâ€™s right, train!
There is a type of trainingâ€¦a training that few people pursue:
- Training to be harder to kill.
The definition of â€˜Harder to Killâ€™
- Having the mental toughness and physical edge to be ready to perform at yourÂ maximumÂ potential at anytime.
In a nutshell
- This 6-week challenge is all about general physical preparedness and strength.
- We are going to get stronger, faster and harder to killâ€¦seriously
- ALSO, what’s different than last time, is there will be a few nutritional and mental toughness challenges to keep you on the right path. This one is ALL INCLUSIVE!
Are you in? ALL DETAILS for joining this challenge and being a part of it can be found at….
One Man One Barbell Update
The first One Man One Barbell update is here!
First, when I say update, I am not saying I corrected spelling and grammar issues and am going to repackage it and send it to you again…No, One Man One Barbell is about making you stronger and fitter.
That’s exactly what this update is aimed at doing.
One Man One Barbell has helped thousands with its simplicity and goes far beyond the methods, techniques and principles it was founded upon; itâ€™s tested. The original One Man One Barbell program has been tested at every level of fitness from CrossFit competitors, U.S. Special Operations Forces, Average Joes and Stay-at-home moms, cyclists, 50K trail runners and more. Making it one of the only competition-faced, war-tested, life-proven and multi-sport used strength and conditioning programs in the world.
I am extremely proud of One Man One Barbell and look forward to you being able implement the first update.
How to get the update:
- Option 1, I want it RIGHT NOW: If you have already purchased One Man One Barbell and want to download the update today, here is what you do. Crack open the One Man One Barbell eBook and go to PAGE 21 and find the LAST word on PAGE 21 (the page numbers are in the lower right-hand corner). That word (all lower case) is how you can access the dowload at THIS LINK. Just so you know for sure, this word is the LAST word on PAGE 21, the FIRST word on PAGE 22 and the LAST word on PAGE 22.
- Option 2, I can wait, but I definitely want it: If you are not in a big hurry, but you purchased One Man One Barbell and still want the update, here’s what you do. You should be getting an email later this week (maybe even today) asking you to confirm being added to the One Man One Barbell Automatic update list; confirm by clicking the link in that email. Then, you will be emailed the update on FRIDAY of this week.
One Man One Barbell moving forward
I’ve said it from the beginning, One Man One Barbell is not simply an eBook – it’s a system, and that’s why it will never be sold on Amazon. I want One Man One Barbell to become a strength & conditioning movement, so anything I can do to help One Man One Barbell users get fitter and stronger…I’m going to do it!
It is only going to get bigger and better from here on out. This is the first update and there are already two more updates in the works. This update is new strength methods, and the next will be in-depth conditioning.
If you purchase or have purchased One Man One Barbell you get FREE UPDATES for life; so you’ll always be covered.
For those who haven’t purchased, that’s no problem! The majority of End of Three Fitness is, and will always be, FREE. Don’t feel like you have to purchase anything from me! However, if you have looked into One Man One Barbell and think it would fit YOUR goals, now is the time. The more man hours, testing, research and updates provided to One Man One Barbell will raise the prices soon.
Alright, that’s it for today! Let’s get hard(er) to kill!