Merry Christmas!! Too all my loyal readers out there, thank you so much for your support!! From my family to yours, I wish you the best this holiday season and I am looking forward to the new year! There is a lot to come from End of Three Fitness so stick around and find out what’s next. Here is a sneak peek.
Forum (The Garage)
- I am excited to announce that End of Three Fitness will be launching a forum in the new year. Forums are slow to grow, but I am hoping that over the course of 2012 more people can share their DIY projects and Garage Gym tips and tricks.
- I have a lot of good projects already planned out for 2012! First on the list for January will be the winner of my DIY project poll. Right now it looks like the slam ball is the main interest. Ending the poll at 50 votes!! Almost there!
The Ultimate WOD Log Tool
- This has been in the works for a while and I consider it one of my “DIY Projects”. I originally started to make this for myself and have since hired a software developer to help me in my quest. The first version will be an excel based version but will be extremely functional. This thing should be able to do almost everything in the CrossFit WOD logging world.
- More to come on this!! Should be ready in January! Full list of functionality will be posted in a week or two.
Oh yea, I would like some BETA testers on this, If you’re interested email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (only first 10 replies can be accepted)
More Articles for You and Your Garage Gym!!
- Like always I will be posting articles that will help you in your fitness journey. I have quite the editorial calendar planned for 2012. Everything from WHERE to buy the best Garage Gym equipment at the best prices to WHAT the best meal to eat is for post workout recovery.
Again, enjoy your holiday, and I am looking forward to End of Three Fitness in the New Year!!