Hey, Athletes! Want to learn more about mental training? How about fat loss or muscle gain? Then you will love this episode!
Episode 04 of The Garage Gym Athlete Podcast is up!
This week on the podcast, we dive into a study that included mental training and visualization for some awesome results across the board.
We also dive into the Muscle Gain/Fat Loss Checklist. Then lastly, we discuss our best tips and strategies for MURPH.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the Garage Gym Athlete podcast either on Stitcher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the link below:
IN THIS 67-MINUTE EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Why we are sponsored by blueberries
- How Mental Training Increases Gains
- How EXACTLY to Perform Mental Training in Your Workout
- The Fat Loss and Muscle Gain Checklist
- The Real Challenge with Body Composition
- Other future topics for the show
- MURPH Tips & Strategies
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you want to go a little bit deeper on this episode, here are some links for you:
Study of the Week
Garage Gym Athlete Workout of the Week
Be sure to listen to this week’s episode:
Related Resources at End of Three Fitness:
- Training to Live Longer (while being a badass), Fitness Pacing, and Sally’s Revenge
- S3E2: Training with Your Spouse and Knowing Your Why with Reto Gugerli
Thanks for listening to the podcast, and if you have any questions be sure add it to the comments below!
To becoming better!