IN THIS 42-MINUTE EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- How to properly train strength with conditioning (and WHY)
- The “interference effect” aerobic work has on strength
- The effect of training at different intensities on your gains
- The main areas you should train if you want to live longer
- Why you need to focus on not frying your CNS
- How to be sustainable and repeatable in your training (and why it matters)
- The pitfalls of threshold training
- Our best tips for our workout of the week “Sally’s Revenge”
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you want to go a little bit deeper on this episode, here are some links for you:
Study of the Week
- Endurance Training Intensity Does Not Mediate Interference to Maximal Lower-Body Strength Gain during Short-Term Concurrent Training
Workout of the Week
Be sure to listen to this week’s episode:
Thanks for listening to the podcast, and if you have any questions be sure to reply to this email and we will answer them on the podcast.
To becoming better!
P.S. If you haven’t yet tried daily training with Garage Gym Athlete, you should get started with a 14-Day Free Trial by following this link.