Tools for Building
~I regularly get asked what are some of the best fitness resources I recommend. Here are some suggestions to get you started.~
- Barbell Video Series – Our most popular video series! We put this series together to help you master a high-level of training (big results) with minimal equipment. Our approach may surprise you!
- Garage Gym Athlete Video Series – After asking 1,000’s of Athletes what their biggest struggle was it came down to three areas: Motivation & Accountability, Space & Equipment, and Programming. This free video series seeks to squash these challenges.
- ACCELERATE: SOLO Video Series – If you’re looking to add massive numbers to your squat, drop Helen or mile times, then our ACCELERATE program is it! In this video series, we talk about the method to our madness.
- End of Three Fitness Training Sessions – Need a workout for today? EO3 Training Sessions will help give you a solid training session for today. It doesn’t follow a program, but the session will challenge you!
- Athletic Greens – I’ll be honest, I don’t get enough fruits and vegetables every single day. For the days I don’t, I like to have AG as my back up.
- Onnit Alpha Brain (EO3 Discount) – When I first took Alpha Brain, it worked almost too well. Now, I take it pretty regularly when working to stay focused.
- Onnit (use code: endofthree for 10% off) – Aside from Alpha Brain Onnit has a lot of great equipment and supplements worth checking out.
- PureWOD (use code: endofthree for 10% off) – I use a lot of the Pure WOD supplements simply because they are clean and have very few ingredients. If that’s what you are looking for — check them out.
- DIY Corner for Garage Gyms – If you are looking to build a Garage Gym, look no further! The DIY Corner has helped 1,000’s of Athletes around the world build a very economical Garage Gym space.
- Book: The Garage Gym Athlete – I love Garage Gyms so much that I wrote an entire book on the topic!! If you are looking for mindset, DIY project, programming and more — check out the boo.
- The Barbell Programmer – Looking for a solid conditioning workout to go WITH your barbell training? This awesome little tool can generate over 10,000 different workouts for you based on your barbell lift, each day.
- The Ultimate WOD Log – This tool was the very first at End of Three Fitness. Right now, it’s FREE!! It will help you track just about everything you can think of when it comes to fitness, barbell training, and nutrition.
- Customized Macro Calculator (Nutrition) – If you are looking for the “next level”, it may not be a program. It’s probably your nutrition. See how we do it.
- ACCELERATE: Strength & Conditioning – A 12-Week Program for Rapid Strength Gains, Faster Mile times and Metcons, and Looking Good Naked!
- One Man One Barbell – HIGHLY effective Strength & Conditioning…For the Other Guy!
- One Bar Blaze (currently 74% off) – Improve Strength & Conditioning with next to no equipment
- Hard(er) to Kill (currently 74% off) – General physical preparedness, with an emphasis on strength.
- Foundations (currently 74% off) – Increase Strength & Power and Find the Holes in Your Training
- Rogue Fitness Equipment – The highest quality equipment you can find for any facility, garage gym, or space!
- Fringe Sport Equipment – If you are looking for great deals and awesome customer service…this is it!
- Flooring (Garage Gym) – Take it from me and an injured neck (I’m OK now)…Don’t lift on concrete year after year. Get some flooring.
- Mobility Playlist – If you are looking to follow a daily mobility routine, starting with this playlist is perfect!
- End of Three Fitness Apparel & Merchandise – Want a shirt, mug, or hat? Of course you do! We got ’em!
- End of Three Fitness Forums/Community – Our best-kept secret may very well be the 1,000’s in our community forums.
- End of Three Fitness Membership Site – This is where we build better humans!
BOOKS (Training, Business, & Life)
I read anywhere from 50-100 books per year. How? AUDIBLE. I listen to books when I walk, drive, workout, wash the dishes, etc. I worked a deal with Audible to get you a free book with a 30-day trial. It’s $15/mo. after the free trail. If $15/mo is too expensive for your personal development, I hope you’re going to the public library on a weekly basis. It’s absolutely worth it!
- The Garage Gym Athlete
- Extreme Ownership
- The One Thing
- The $100 Startup
- Do The Work
- The War of Art
- Think and Grow Rich
- The Wisdom of Success
- Zero to One
- Bad Science
- The Paleo Solution
- Supple Leopard
- The Four Hour Work Week
- Spartan Up
- The Science and Practice of Strength
- Good to Great
- Westside Barbell Book of Methods
- Practical Programming for Strength Training
- The Way of the SEAL
- Explosive Power & Jumping Ability