Tools for Building
~I regularly get asked what are some of the best fitness resources I recommend. Here are some suggestions to get you started.~
A Strength & Conditioning Program That Actually Works
The lines of strength and conditioning are starting to blur. We are discovering that being exceptionally strong and fit is not a matter of time in the gym – it’s how you use that time.
As the first unconventional Eo3 project, this program took me years to create, another year to thoroughly test, and it will make you stronger in less than a month.
Coined as “Highly Effective Strength Training…For the Other Guy”, it is sure to work for anyone, and if it doesn’t, you get your money back. A great resource to have in your fitness toolbox.
Subscriber-only that has the following:
- 14 Days to Fitness Freedom: The Garage Gym - This eBook will teach you how to create a fully functional garage gym in two weeks for less than $900.
- 21 Days To Reinvent Your(FIT)Self - Look at this as a entry gift to End of Three Fitness. It is three weeks of resources to get you started down a new fitness path.
- 7 Day Jump Start - Exactly like it sounds, a little kick in the butt to get you going!
End of Three Fit
Eo3Fit is a strength and conditioning program designed for garage gym athletes, competitors, and ANYONE looking to get in the best shape of their life. There are paid programming and training services available for those interested but the daily workouts are, and will always be, free.
We regularly conduct 6-week challenges to track our fitness results and people are seeing amazing results!
Rogue Fitness is the only company I recommend when it is time to buy fitness equipment; as their company values and product standards fall in line with End of Three Fitness.
Rogue Fitness was started in a garage and amongst a group of people that could see an industry in need of change. They have strayed off the beaten path of the traditional equipment sales market. They don’t have a salesman in every region pushing their products, they rely upon word of mouth.
Other Recommended tools and resources
Cool People Doing Cool Things
- Robb Wolf
- Kelly Starrett
- Blair Morrison – AnywhereFit
- The RX Review Crew
- Beast Skills
- Tim Ferriss
- Chris Guillebeau
- Wendler 5/3/1 Strength Program
- Starting Strength
- The Paleo Solution
- Paleo for Athletes
- CrossFit Strength Bias
- How to deadlift: Perfecting Technique
- How to take an ice bath
- How to design a workout program
- How to walk on your hands
- How to work up to a 1 rep max
- How to shop for a Garage Gym
- How To Use Evernote to Dominate Your Fitness