Welcome to our first interview in Season 2!!
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher or iTunes by using the links below:
This week, we have an interview with Michael Cazayoux.
Michael is certainly on the path to becoming a better human being and he, like at End of Three Fitness, is building better humans through his advanced athletic programming. But in this episode, before we even get to the interview we have some challenges for you!!
This Week’s Highlighted Program
- Given the conversation on programming to be Harder to Kill with Michael, I thought I would highlight one of our programs. Click the link below if this type of programming sounds interesting to you.
- Hard(er) to Kill (currently 74% off) – General physical preparedness, with an emphasis on strength.
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge = Accumulate 10 min in the bottom of the squat
- Mental Toughness Challenge = NO complaining for 7 Days
- Book Recommendation = Daily Self-Discipline: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Self-Discipline and Achieve Your Goals by Martin Meadows
In this 55-minute episode Michael and I discuss:
- Winning the CrossFit Games 2X as a team
- Why he quit Kokoro his first attempt, but how that made him a better human and why he did it again
- Programming to become stronger faster and harder to kill
- And more!!
Then we hop into the quick-fire questions:
- Hardest workout he’s ever done.
- Michaels’s opinion on the best activity for building mental toughness.
- The one piece of workout equipment he could not live without.
- Best advice you have for becoming a better human? This is 100% open-ended.
Thanks for listening!