This week we finally have AJ Baker on the podcast from Whoop. Whoop is a fitness wearable unlike any other out there. Its focus is recovery, strain, etc. There is a lot of research to their device and a lot of professional athletes wear them.
I have worn a Whoop for over a year and a lot of our athletes not wear a Whoop. We also have a team now so if you are doing our Garage Gym Athlete programming and have a Whoop we can get you added so you can see the rest of the team and people doing the programming you re doing.
*Disclaimer, we have no affiliation with whoop, no financial ties, no kick backs, we just believe in the product. If you have done our programming you know we really care about recovery.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- FitnessChallenge –36 hours of sleep in a week
- Mental Toughness Challenge-Â Practicing mindfulness
- Book Recommendation-Â The Inner game of Tennis
Â Connect/Further Resources:Â
Thanks for listening!