MediationÂ can improve your general well being, reduce depression, anxiety and stress, increase productivity, improve self control, and even change the composition of your brain for the better…
But what happens when the “other guys” put mediation to the test? You know, the guys who aren’t trying to achieve an enlightened state and simply want to see how mediation can help in their daily lives. This week that’s what we did in our first-ever experiment on betterhumanology. A simple 7-day meditation test and we report our thoughts, methods and results.
You should sit in meditation for twenty minutes every day – unless you’re too busy;Â then you should sit for an hour.
In this 32-minute episode TalonÂ and I discuss:
- Our past experience with mediation
- Our different approaches to mediation
- The benefits of mediation in your daily lives and how it can improve your performance under the barbell
- Our honest opinion on whether or not it is something we will continue
- AndÂ whether or not we think it is better-human approved or disapproved!