This week we have Scott Carney, who is the author of the book “What doesn’t kill us.”
We talk about Wim Hof breathing, cold exposure, and A LOT more!! You know, all things that can make you a better human!
Don’t miss this one!Â
Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge & Mental Toughness Challenge- Take a cold shower, and relax into it
- Book Recommendation -Â What Doesn’t Kill Us
Thanks for listening!