Today, we have Dr. Bryan Walsh and we go WAYYYY Beyond Diet & Exercise.
Originally, I thought I would be talking to Dr. Walsh about detox, physiology, nutrition, etc. But we ended up talking about finding your purpose in life…
Which I LOVED!!
Dr. Walsh brings the research on why all this “mental stuff” is just as, if not more, important than having the right macros, training plan, and coach.
We talk about…
- How your perception can actually change hormones
- Why having a purpose is linked to increased longevity
- How athletic performance can be tied back to your psycheÂ over physiology
It was a really great episode and IÂ thoroughly enjoyed this conversation.
Listen in below…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge-Â in 7 Minutes: do 7 Wall balls, 7 burpees for MAX reps/rounds
- Mental Toughness Challenge- Determine your purpose in life.
- Book Recommendation –Â The Bible
Thanks for listening!