How much do you know about fat?
How much do you know about your diet and your performance?
Thereâ€™s a common myth which is slowly being dispelled: this idea that fat makes you fat, and that fat is the enemy. If you believe that, you would be wrong.
FatÂ is essential.
So today Iâ€™m happy as a spinning barbell toÂ introduce you to Thomas Cox, founder of MealFit, who will help you fix your dietÂ and teach you time-saving ways to improve your nutritional planning.
You are going to love ThomasÂ because he’s down to earth and tells it like it isÂ â€¦ he’s a defender of people’s time and health by helping them figure it all out with no-nonsense meal planning.
That means heâ€™s full of neat tricks and deep wisdom about nutrition, meal planning, and meal prepÂ for busy people from all walks of life & fitness.
Where to listen…?
In this 21-minute episode youâ€™ll discover:
- The principle behind your performance is limiting high glycemic index carbs and using low glycemic index carbs and fat as energy.
- His experience as an athlete switching to this kind of diet
- How long it take to make the true performance switch if you are coming from a high carb diet
- What he would recommend to those who are extremely busy or who travel a lot
- A good â€œgo toâ€ recipe which is quick, easy and will fuel your performance?
- His best advice on becoming a better human!
Now, it doesn’t stop here. I want you to immerse yourself in someÂ nutrional informaiton today.
After you listen to this short podcast follow it up with another podcast and article, here’s more:
That’s it for today!
Enjoy the podcast(s) and article! Let me know if you have any questions by adding to the comments.
To becoming better!