How much do you know about fat?
How much do you know about your diet and your performance?
There’s a common myth which is slowly being dispelled: this idea that fat makes you fat, and that fat is the enemy. If you believe that, you would be wrong.
Fat is essential.
So today I’m happy as a spinning barbell to introduce you to Thomas Cox, founder of MealFit, who will help you fix your diet and teach you time-saving ways to improve your nutritional planning.
You are going to love Thomas because he’s down to earth and tells it like it is … he’s a defender of people’s time and health by helping them figure it all out with no-nonsense meal planning.
That means he’s full of neat tricks and deep wisdom about nutrition, meal planning, and meal prep for busy people from all walks of life & fitness.
Where to listen…?
In this 21-minute episode you’ll discover:
- The principle behind your performance is limiting high glycemic index carbs and using low glycemic index carbs and fat as energy.
- His experience as an athlete switching to this kind of diet
- How long it take to make the true performance switch if you are coming from a high carb diet
- What he would recommend to those who are extremely busy or who travel a lot
- A good “go to” recipe which is quick, easy and will fuel your performance?
- His best advice on becoming a better human!
Now, it doesn’t stop here. I want you to immerse yourself in some nutrional informaiton today.
After you listen to this short podcast follow it up with another podcast and article, here’s more:
That’s it for today!
Enjoy the podcast(s) and article! Let me know if you have any questions by adding to the comments.
To becoming better!