Hey, Athletes! How are your sleep habits? Are you getting enough sleep? Take a listen to the podcast and find out how sleep affects you and how you can improve your sleep habits!
On this week’s episode of the podcast we talk about SLEEP! We go over a few studies that show the affects of sleep and provide some sleep practices for you all to implement in order to help your performance. We also talk about our own sleep habits and what has worked for us in order for you to try out a few of them for yourselves.
The workout for this week is super simple, just a 60 minute run. BUT as always-simple, not easy.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the Garage Gym Athlete podcast either on Stitcher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the link below:
IN THIS 55-MINUTE EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
- Vitamin D
- The Effects of Sleep
- Updates from Jerred and Joe
- The Meet Yourself Saturday Workout
- 60 Minute Run
- Sleep Habits
- How sleep affects your training
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you want to go a little bit deeper on this episode, here are some links for you:
Study of the Week
- Sleep Interventions Designed to Improve Athletic Performance and Recovery: A Systematic Review of Current Approaches
Garage Gym Athlete Workout of the Week
Be sure to listen to this week’s episode:
Related Resources at End of Three Fitness:
- S2E14: Australian Garage Gym Athlete, Al Brooke, on Balancing Travel and Training
- S5E1: How to Use Block Programming for Greater Training Sessions
Thanks for listening to the podcast, and if you have any questions be sure add it to the comments below!
To becoming better!