This week we have an US Air Force Recruiting and Retention superintendent, Mike Daggett. He was on the brink of being kick out of the Air Force due to being overweight and that is where his transformation story starts. He also hosts the Whys Advice Podcast.
We talk about how he turned his career, diet and lifestyle around and how helps others do the same. He really opens up on how he was failing and how he turned things around.
Don’t miss it! Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge – Do something every single day to build your 21 day habit and don’t worry about performance/end goal
- Mental Toughness Challenge – quit trying too hard. Make a plan and don’t just hope for one.
- Book Recommendation- The Noticer
Thanks for listening!