Today, on the podcast with have Shane Farmer from Dark Horse Rowing and we discuss:
- Fitness Challenge [1:03]
- Mental Toughness Challenge [2:40]
- Book Recommendation [4:08]
- Shane’s Athletic Background [8:01]
- What Does it Take to be an Elite Performer [12:04]
- Following Your Passion [16:25]
- Obstacles he’s faced [20:20]
- Dark Horse Rowing [22:44]
- Rower vs. Airdyne [24:30]
- The ONE Thing that can Make Your a Better Rower [26:33]
- Where Rowing Fits in Programming [28:00]
- The Book Question [32:09]
- Habits, routines, self-improvement,Â etc [34:55]
- Quick Fire Questions [42:05]
- THE Question [47:13]
Connecting with Shane:
- Dark Horse Rowing
- Dark Horse Rowing YouTube
- Dark Horse Rowing InstagramÂ
- Dark Horse Rowing FacebookÂ
In this 54-minute episode Shane Farmer and I discuss:
- Why he left the world of suits and cubicles to be a coach
- Fighting Resistance in Life
- The Power of Habit
- Following Your Passion
- How to Strategically Improve Rowing
- Weight Loss and Rowing
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge -Â Row 2000 meters, but with a twist. Hide the monitor, ORÂ face somebody, swap monitor cables and race them!
- Mental Toughness Challenge – Sit in a corner or somewhere without distraction for 20 minutes. No phone, no tv, no nothing. Work through your thoughts and your mind. Feel free to meditate, pray, etc. Just you and your mind, 20 minutes.
- Book RecommendationÂ – Clutterfree with Kids: Change your thinking. Discover new habits. Free your home.
Thanks for listening!