This week we have Setema Gali. He is theÂ Worldâ€™s Greatest Coach For the Highly Committed,Â The Reverend Of The Revolution,Â Husband and Father,Â Mentor to Entrepreneurs & Executives,Â Speaker/Trainer, Best-Selling Author,Â Super Bowl Champion. Don’t miss this episode!
We talk about why you need to just do your job, what you said you would do and what you’re committed to do. How prioritizing your time and focusing on what you set your time for will lead to success. We also talk about why investing in yourself is always worth it and going from amateur to professional.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge -Â 100 clean and jerks and 100 pull ups
- Mental ToughnessÂ Challenge -Â Every time a difficult circumstance happens, you get angry/upset, “audible to gift and gratitude”
- Book Recommendation-Â Winning After The Game
Thanks for listening!