This we have an inventor, Dr. John Janquish. The best overview about him comes directly from his website:
“Dr. John Jaquish began his experience in life sciences after being told by his Mother that she had been diagnosed with osteoporosis. John, in an effort to help his mother, created a device to place axial loading through bone to safely cause osteogenic loading events. The device was to trigger the effects of high-impact loading, but without the risk of injury.”
We also talk about another invention of his, the X3 bar, increasing force, strength through different ranges of motion, and more.
This week we have an
Don’t miss it!Â Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge – Attempt one legged (pistol) squats
- Mental ToughnessÂ Challenge -Â Suspend what you think you know. Don’t hastily look for results, but look toward intention.
- Book Recommendation-Â The Bulletproof Diet
Thanks for listening!