Betterhumanology Podcast: Season 2 Episode 9
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher or iTunes by using the links below:
This week on the podcast we discuss our challenges then go into traditional education vs. doing your own thing and being self-taught. And Talon brings up the topic of steam and health benefits.
This Week’s Highlighted Program
- SHRED – This program will be opening in a few days, and you can download our eBook and sign up to be notified here.
- Also, be sure to take advantage of your free audiobook here.
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge & Mental Toughness Challenge = Bring Sally Up
- Book Recommendation = The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
In this 1 hour 3 minute episode Talon and I discuss:
- Being Self-Taught
- Investing in Yourself for a Greater ROI
- Certifications and Online Learning
- Steam and hyperthermic training benefits
- And more!
Thanks for listening!