Betterhumanology Podcast: Season 2 Episode 24
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher or iTunes by using the links below:
This week on the podcast we talk laziness!!
First, we kick off the podcast by covering some current events and lack of leadership, discuss the millennial generation then hop into laziness…
How to not be lazy, where laziness comes from, etc.
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge = 100 Strict Pull-ups done in max repetition sets
- Mental Toughness Challenge = Go Sleep on the Floor in Your Garage or Kitchen (yes, I’m serious)
- Book Recommendation = Tools of Titans
In this 42-minute episode we cover:
- The Selective Laziness of Reasoning
- Newton’s First Law
- Are people inherently lazy?
- Are millennials lazy or are they just being poorly led?
Thanks for listening!