Betterhumanology Podcast: Season 2 Episode 19
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher or iTunes by using the links below:
This week on the podcast, we dive into the different learning styles you have and how to master them. We also dive a bit deeper into the difference between kinesthetic awareness and proprioception and how training them can make you a better athlete (and human).
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge = 3 x 30 Squat with Eyes Closed
- Mental Toughness Challenge = Negative Visualization
- Book Recommendation = The Obstacle is the Way
In this 50-minute episode, we answer:
- A secret giveaway for podcast listeners only 🙂
- The Different Learning Styles and How to Harness Them
- The Difference Between Kinesthetic Awareness and Proprioception
- How to Live a Better Life and Become a Better Athlete through training Proprioception
Thanks for listening!