At the end of every podcast, I flip the switch to shut off recording, take a deep breath and ask my guest two questions:
- How do you feel that went?
- Who should I interview next?
I ask the second question right after we finish because they now have the best idea on what our show is about.
It’s not just clean eating and fitness…
It’s about becoming a better human in every single aspect we can.
And having interviewed A LOT of experts now, guess whose name kept coming up as a suggestion for an interview: Jason Phillips
And now I see why.
Jason has an incredible amount of knowledge and passion surrounding nutrition AND becoming better!
And in this episode we cover the full spectrum:
- Avoiding Mainstream Media … to … His Daily Routine
- Counting Macros … to … Why His First Business Failed
- Ketosis applications … to … Self-Awareness
Give this one a listen!
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge – Bodyweight max reps back squat unbroken
- Mental Toughness Challenge -Â Block out distractions and focus on yourÂ one thing and move forward
- Book Recommendation – Disrupt You!
Thanks for listening!