Welcome to our second interview in Season 2!!
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher or iTunes by using the links below:
This week, we have an interview withÂ Mike McGoldrick.
Mike is certainly on the path to becoming a better human being and he, like at End of Three Fitness, is building better humans through his advanced athletic programming and focus on mobility. But in this episode, before we even get to the interview we have some challenges for you!!
This Weekâ€™s Highlighted Program
- SHREDÂ – This program will be opening at the beginning os September, and you can download our eBook and sign up to be notified here.
- Also, be sure to take advantage of your free audiobook
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge =Â 100 Burpees for time
- Mental Toughness Challenge =Tack a mile to your workouts. Details here. YES! AGAIN!
- Book Recommendation =Â Benjamin Franklin: An American Life
Mike McGoldrick’s Recommendations and Connections
- Training BookÂ =Â Total Immersion: The Revolutionary Way To Swim Better, Faster, and Easier
- Life BookÂ =Â The Man’s Guide to Women: Scientifically Proven Secrets from the “Love Lab” About What Women Really Want
- Mobility KitsÂ = Mike’s Mobility Kits
- Barbell Shrugged
- Mike’s Instagram
In this 64-minute episode Mike and I discuss:
- Competing in the CrossFit Games
- Training and programming
- Garage Gyms
- And more!!
Then we hop into the quick-fire questions:Â
- Hardest workout heâ€™sÂ ever done.
- Mikeâ€™s opinion on theÂ best activity for building mental toughness.
- The one piece of workout equipment he could not live without.
- Best advice you have for becoming a better human? This is 100% open-ended.
Thanks for listening!