If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This week, we have Dr. Allison Brager on the podcast to fix your sleep and to fix your brain. Some of the things we discuss in this week’s episode…
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge =Â Heavy Med Ball Walks — Bear Hug Style
- Mental Toughness Challenge =Â Sit and do NOTHING for 5 minutes
- Book Recommendation = Tools of Titans
In this 50-minute episode Allison and I discuss:
- Why she is leaving academia for active duty
- Sleep optimization and recovery
- Exercise and athletic performance at the level of the brain
- Best ways to increase brain performance
- Plant-based medicines and their uses (nothing illegal here)
- How to Re-Set your brain with sleep
- How to Re-wire your brain with stimulation
- Getting the brain fitter, faster and stronger through exercise
- And A LOT MORE!!
Then we hop into the quick-fire questions:Â
- Hardest workout sheâ€™sÂ ever done.
- Allisonâ€™s opinion on theÂ best activity for building mental toughness.
- The one piece of workout equipment she could not live without.
- Best advice you have for becoming a better human? This is 100% open-ended.
Links for Dr. Brager
Thanks for listening!