This week we have CrossFit games athlete Lindy Barber. Lindy has a great athletic background, she’s gone to the games as an individual competitor and on a team.
Lindy has some really great stories from overcoming her serious back injury, being smart about training, and competing as both an individual and a part of a team in CrossFit.
Really great episode about training and being smart about what you do in the gym.
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge –Â Get a GREAT warm up in!
- Mental ToughnessÂ Challenge –Â Have productive self talk
- Book Recommendation-Â Harry Potter (or other fiction- LISTEN TO HER REASONING)
Thanks for listening!