Today we have Dr. Alvin Berger, who is another specialist on fat, but on this podcast we are focusing on the oils, specifically MCT oil and its benefits from athletes to the elderly. We talk about his journey as a collegiate athlete and nutrition from then till now, along with advice on how to start taking the right fats and oils.
If you ever want to submit a guest recommendationÂ — don’t hesitate to contact us.
Don’t miss this one!Â
Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge-Â Try to improve your sport/activity by 10%.
- Mental Toughness Challenge-Â Go to bed at 2 a.m., wake up at 6 a.m. and do a work function after taking MCT oil/caffeine.
- Book Recommendation –Â The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living
Thanks for listening!