Setting a world record is something which seems like an unachievable feat, for most.
I don’t see myself as a World Class Athlete or World Record Holder, but…
The Guinness World Records database is bursting with 40,000 current records all screaming to be beaten!
And Talon and I actually each broke one!
Now, did we set out to do this to pump up our egos, or pat ourselves on the back?
The records we achieved were not set to impress, and they weren’t terribly challenging. Rather, we gave them a shot to challenge YOU!
I KNOW someone reading this or listening to the podcast can beat the records we (unofficially) broke, or you can even set one of your own.
The World Records We Broke:
Most Star Jumps In One Minute (Talon)
- Official Record: 77 repetitions
- Reps Talon completed: 81 repetitions
Most Squats in One Minute Carrying a 60 lb Pack (Jerred)
- Official Record: 44 repetitions
- Reps I completed: 54 repetitions
Now, to know more about the who, what, when, where, how, etc…Listen to this week’s podcast!
Where to listen…?
In this 24-minute episode Talon and Jerred discuss:
- The World Records we broke
- Why we think it could make you a better human
- Reasons you should get out of your comfort zone.
- And whether or not we think it is better-human approved or disapproved!
The Show Notes:
- TALON’S RECORD —–> Most star jumps in one minute
- JERRED’S RECORD —-> Most squats in one minute carrying a 60 lb pack
- Guinness World Records
- Think and Grow Rich
- The Wisdom of Success: The Philosophy of Achievement by Andrew Carnegie & Napoleon Hill
- Jerred’s Twitter @Eo3Fit
- Talon’s Twitter @ThisGuyTries247
Thanks for listening!
To becoming better,