In this episode, we have Dr. Michael Gervais, a high performance psychologist who has worked with gold medalists, world record setters and the Super Bowl winning Seattle Seahawks. He hosts the Finding Mastery Podcast.
We talk about A LOT of different and really get into the weeds. How he prepares his athlete mentally, and helps them recover.
Don’t miss it!Â Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge -Â “Run to the edge of your capacity physically and emotionally. Recover in a world class way” [Gotta listen to figure that out 😉 ]
- Mental ToughnessÂ Challenge -Â Be open and willing to adjust to the unknown. Build resilience by running to the edge of uncomfortability. Becoming comfortable in a VULNERABLE state
- Book Recommendation-Â Man Search for Meaning
Thanks for listening!