This week, on the podcast, we are excited to welcome back Dr. Allison Brager!
We catch up with Allison who has since commissioned in the Army.
We talk about how genetics could determine what time of sleep is best for you and your circadian rhythm, why sleep quality is better than quantity, how light exposure will increase (or decrease) sleep quality.
We also dive into sleep resiliency and more!
Don’t miss it!Â Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge -Â STRONGMAN- 400m Ammo cans farmers carry in. 200m front rack carry. 100m overhead carry.
- Mental ToughnessÂ Challenge -Â Playing theÂ didgeridoo. (that is a not a type-o)
- Book Recommendation-Â Hillbilly Elegy
Thanks for listening!