Betterhumanology Podcast: Season 2 Episode 16
If you havenâ€™t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher or iTunes by using the links below:
In episode 16 of season two, weÂ answer questions!!
This Weekâ€™s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge & Mental Toughness Challenge =Â See how far you can run
- Book Recommendation =Â Daring Greatly
In this 69-minute episode, we answer:
- Talon, would you consider yourself a Type-A or Type-B personality? And why?
- For Jerred: What’s your secret to discipline? Truly deep down inside you. What’s allows you to be so extremely disciplined?
- Talon — Elaborate more on “awareness”. You often express this as something that is very important, but how can you get better at being aware? Tips, strategies, etc.
- How does someone break into Olympic lifting without any prior knowledge? I lift but it seems like the Olympic lifts are more complete and I want to incorporate them.
- You both talk about running marathons without training, bike races, etc. Can you talk more about the importance of a gauntlet or crucible experiences?
- Is there anything about becoming a BETTERHUMAN that is out of our control? Like, can luck be involved in growth or gains at all in your opinion?
- You were both military officers; what was your biggest takeaway from your service?
- Can you be a bad person and still be a capable leader (or BETTERHUMAN)?
Thanks for listening!