Today we have Dr. Steven Gundry, renowned cardiologist and surgeon for 30 years.Â He is a New York Times best selling author including most recently “The Plant Paradox”
We talk about a lot of these concepts, how genes apply to your nutrition, and how just because something happened to your parents doesn’t mean it will happen to you.
Dr. Gundry has tons of information, experience, research and patients to consider so be sure to tune in this episode!
Don’t miss it!Â Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge -Â Wall sit for 2 minutes to start your day
- Mental ToughnessÂ Challenge -Â Get your first foot out the door for a 3 mile run when its 20 degrees outside
- Book Recommendation-Â The Plant Paradox Â and Â The Secret Life of Trees
Thanks for listening!