This week on the podcast, we talk with Brian Mackenzie who is a world-renowned strength and conditioning expertÂ and the innovator of the endurance, strength and conditioning paradigm.
We go way beyond training and talk about connecting mentally with your training, how to hack human DNA and how processing oxygen affects everything.
If you ever want to submit a guest recommendationÂ — don’t hesitate to contact us.
Don’t miss this one!Â
Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge -Â Attempt to do things with purpose. Learn what it is you’re doing in training and how that applies to what you’re doing in your life.
- Mental Toughness Challenge- Understanding whyÂ you’re doing whatÂ you’re doing.
- Book Recommendation – Sapiens and Homo Dues
Thanks for listening!