Quick announcement, NEW CYCLES have launched today. Its never too late to join, we will be giving away a FREE barbell and T shirts to new athletes.
This week we have Alex Hutchinson. He describes himself as a science-journalist, and writes about endurance and health and fitness. He also wrote the book Endure.
We talk about working from home, staying disciplined, and finding inspiration. We talk about what defines the limits of endurance and human limits. We also go into how he got into journalism and combining his love for endurance and science.
Also, do you believe in the placebo effect?
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge – How many perfect pull ups can you do?
- Mental Toughness Challenge – Put your phone away at a particular time each day
- Book Recommendation- Endure or The Power of Myth
Thanks for listening!