Betterhumanology Podcast: Season 2 Episode 17
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher or iTunes by using the links below:
Today, we have a very special episode!!
We get to talk to a listener of the podcast, Kevin, who has had an amazing journey of weight loss, health improvement, discipline, fitness, and A LOT more!!
Sit back and digest every nugget you can out of this one!
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge = Max time in the Front Leaning Rest
- Mental Toughness Challenge = Stand as Much as Possible this Week!
- Book Recommendation = Daily Rituals: How Artist’s Work
In this 52-minute episode, we talk about:
- Kevin’s Weight Loss Journey
- Motivation, Discipline, and Intrinsic Goals
- Whole30, Paleo, and what worked for him
- And a lot more!
- Of course, Kevin also answers THE question: His best advice for becoming a better human!!
Thanks for listening!