Earlier this year, I had the privilege of attending a mastermind full of high-powered fitness entrepreneurs, and in attendance…Aaron Hinde.
Aaron is theÂ Co-Founder & President of LifeAID Beverage Company and he has a pretty incredible story. He has been grinding since 2011 to make LifeAID a leader in the industry. So much so that FITAID is the official recovery drink of the 2017 CrossFit Games and LIFEAID remains an independent brand run by its founders â€“ not a subsidiary of a large beverage conglomerate.
But what I learned from Aaron during the mastermind about business AND life is invaluable, and I wanted to take my best shot at bringing that same knowledge to the listeners of the podcast.
Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge -Â 100 Thrusters @ 65# with EMOM 5 burpee buy-in (Modified Kalsu)
- Mental Toughness Challenge – Wim Hof breathing plus cold plunge in shower
- Book Recommendation-Â The Power of Habit
Thanks for listening!