This week, on the Betterhumanology podcast, we have Dutch Lowy!
Dutch has been coaching since 2005 and is currently the head weightlifting coach at BlackBox. He specializes in taking weightlifters of all levels through the course of weightlifting excellence. Dutch has been competing in weightlifting at the national level for over 6 years with several top 3 finishes at national events. He has also coached weightlifters at the world championships and various other national and international competitions. He is a father of three spunky children and a husband to the most amazing wife on the planet.
Dutch has transitioned from competitive athlete to focus on growing and developing other athletes and coaches. Through this process, he has learned a lot on what it takes to build a better human on all fronts.
Don’t miss this episode!
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge – Bodyweight sled push: 1- How far can you push your bodyweight (unbroken)? 2- How far can you push your bodyweight on a sled for 12 minutes?
- Mental Toughness Challenge – Extreme temperature exposure
- Book Recommendation- Parenting with Love and Logic
Thanks for listening!