Getting Started with
End of Three Fitness
~A fitness website designed to make you a better human~
New to End of Three Fitness? Here is the basic philosophy:
- Fitness functionalism. Life should be taken by the horns, fun and adventure-driven, so why not practice fitness in a way that can be applied and help you live the life you want?
- Good eatin’. We strive to eat clean and healthy. Paleo would be the closest to match our philosophy but it’s not perfect. Cheat meals only make us human and the occasional beer with friends doesn’t need to be passed up for the sake of discipline.
- Mental Toughness. The real culprit behind the difficulties with fitness and diet…our brains. We are mental toughness practitioners We try to push our mental boundaries in simple and complex ways on a daily basis.
End of Three Fitness is where you can connect with other people on the same quest as you…Try to better yourself one day at a time, or as we like to call it – Becoming Better Humans.
Enter your email below for instant access to “The Rucksack”, a place for you to get started with End of Three Fitness and to kick start your fitness with 3 Awesomely Unique eBooks and more. After you enter your email, scroll down to read some more helpful info.
Things You Should Know…
- DIY Corner – We will build our equipment if we have to
- We are an Army – Read here
- There are 8 Rules of The Revolution – Read here
- Eo3Fit – Where daily workouts are posted
- My Quest – I am trying to accomplish some things….I will post the occasional update to the blog
- Making Fitness & Health A Golf Ball
- A Potentially Fatal Habit (you need to quit)
- Become A Sellout…Then Own It
- How To Not Go Crazy, When Things Get Crazy
Eo3 Knowledge Base (just a few)
- Everything You Need to Know About Milk
- Everything You Need to Know About Kettlebells & Kettlebell Training
- The Definitive Guide to Sleep and Fitness
- So you want to learn how to snatch
Wow…Only at Eo3…
- Are You Fit Enough to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
- Training to be…harder to kill
- Simple(ish) Ways to Build Mental Toughness
- 5 Unconventional (fitness) Warfare Tactics
- How to use Evernote to dominate your fitness
- 17 Easy Actions You Can Do Today to Set Yourself Up for a Fitter Tomorrow
- Being an Ender
- No Gym, No Barbell, No Problem…31 Better-Human Bodyweight Workouts
Quick Revolutionary Guides
- A Ridiculously Awesome, yet brief, Guide to Double Unders
- A Beginners Guide to Not Being a Beginner
- 3 Small Steps for Man, One Giant Leap from Mediocrity
- Eo3 Guide to Nonconformity – Better Human Time
Top End of Three Fitness Recipes
- Practically Paleo Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- How to Make Paleo Pumpkin Muffins
- Foodie Friday! How to Make Power Balls!
- Paleo Lemon & Berry Pancakes with Coconut Cream