Are you…hard to kill?
Does your current training make you tougher? Are you prepared for anything? How far can you run before your hands start to shake? Can you jump over a fence? Lift 200 lb? Do you know?
Welcome to the next 6-week challenge at End of Three Fitness!!
Let me start by saying this is the biggest, most planned (and awesome) challenge at End of Three Fitness yet. We have weekly challenges, daily workouts and cash prizes!? This challenge is a bit different than previous ones…
It is about time for another 6-Week challenge here at End of Three Fitness!! First, I am going to explain how challenges work here, because we have gotten A LOT of new people recently. Then I’ll explain exactly what this challenge is about and all it encompasses. If you are an Eo3 Veteran, skip down to the details, but first know…
There are some new details to this challenge (*cough* cash prizes) .
For the new people at Eo3 (recruits) this is how it works:
- We frequently have 6-Week challenges at End of Three Fitness and they are held at EndofThreeFit.com (this makes the 5th).
- They are physical training challenges in which every training day is planned for you.
- You are challenging yourself to be better than you are now (in six weeks).
- Challenges have a focus, but are geared, in general, toward making you a better human.
- There are three levels to perform the workouts at based off of your skills and abilities: recruit, established and competitor.
- More questions?? Check out the Eo3Fit FAQs.
Ok, got it? Moving on.
The Next 6-Week Challenge: Hard(er) to Kill
Why do you think James Bond and Jason Bourne just WON’T die in any of their movies? I can assure you that it is not because they are fictional characters and that’s how the storyline was written. NO! It’s because they are training to be harder to kill.
Granted these guys are not Olympic-athlete fast, or powerlifter strong, but they can run down just about any human being on the planet, beat the crap out of said individual, and put their bodies through the ringer (and, hey, they don’t look too bad either).
These guys are incredibly fit and well rounded…and extremely hard to kill!
The premise for this 6-week challenge is based off of one of the more popular posts at End of Three Fitness, Training to be…harder to kill. To quote some of that article:
What is the real reason you train? There are plenty of reasons to workout…but how or why do you train? That’s right, train!
There is a type of training…a training that few people pursue:
- Training to be harder to kill.
The definition of ‘Harder to Kill’
- Having the mental toughness and physical edge to be ready to perform at your maximum potential at anytime.
In a nutshell
- This 6-week challenge is all about general physical preparedness, with an emphasis on what was voted on in ‘The Rally Point’.
- We are going to get stronger, faster and harder to kill…seriously
Are you in?
Details: It’s Really Two Challenges & Cash Prizes
Before we get further into the challenge details, I must say, I am loving the growing community here at End of Three Fitness, a.k.a ‘The Rally Point’. In the first two weeks we have had over 400 posts and 140+ members join. Really cool!
It is a great place to get feedback from all of you! A lot of you actually voted on this challenge, at The Rally Point, and your votes have aided me in putting the programming together for the next 6 weeks.
You’re probably saying…wait you mentioned cash prizes…?
Yes, I did!
So there is the 6-week challenge that all should participate in, if you can, but then there is the secondary part of the challenge…
Cash prize challenge details:
- Each week there will be a challenge for that week (Posted every Monday), i.e. a simple physical challenge like as many push-ups as possible, or lunges, etc.
- You will FILM yourself doing the challenge
- Post that video to YouTube (or Vimeo) then provide the link in the designated portion of ‘The Really Point’ [VIEW HERE].
- If you win, you get a $20 gift certificate to Rogue Fitness!!
This will be happening each week! So six total shots at getting the cash prize!
You might be asking…Wait, what’s the catch? Why are you giving me money to workout?
I am doing this for two simple reasons:
- I want to get ALL of End of Three Fitness involved! I know some of you cannot, or do not, follow End of Three Fit programming, so this is your chance to participate in this challenge even if you have different current training goals.
- I want to see the community grow at ‘The Rally Point’!
But there are a few rules, and those are posted in the rally point HERE.
Quick Fire 6-Week Challenge FAQs
Here are some of the FAQs concerning Eo3Fit and challenges.
Where are the workouts posted?
When are the workouts posted?
- In the evening before the next day, i.e. Tuesday’s workout will be posted Monday evening.
Can I get daily workouts in my inbox?
- Yes, just go to EndofThreeFit.com and put your email in the sidebar email box. That is only for Eo3Fit workouts and NOTHING else – No spam, no blog posts, only workouts to your inbox the moment they go live.
Where do I post results?
- Post results in the comments of that day’s workout or post results at ‘The Rally Point’. Either in your own workout log, or in the Eo3Fit section of the message boards.
I am not accustomed to this type of training, what should I do?
- We do our best to breakdown the workouts based on your level of fitness, and we will pay careful attention to it this six-week challenge. The groups:
- Recruit = Just getting into, or back into fitness
- Established = Pretty good shape, familiar with most movements and form. Good strength base.
- Competitor = Very athletic. Form near perfect. Very solid strength and conditioning base.
Do I have to participate in the daily workouts if I only want to do the weekly challenge?
- No, if you only do the weekly portion just post your results at ‘The Rally Point’.
What if I have more questions?
- Post questions in the message boards
- Contact me.
Thanks for reading and being a part of this great community!