The End of Three Fitness Manifesto
- Know that any great achievement will come with great risk, and some pain.
- Never forget failure is a lesson.
- Ask questions and thoroughly understand how things work, it will be the only way to independence.
- An excuse has never fixed a mistake. Fess up, correct it and move on.
- Personal reflection is a powerful tool that should never be overlooked.
- Be open-minded and ready for change, but never lose sight of yourself.
- Silence can be more powerful than speech.
- Share, teach, and communicate it is the only way we can thrive.
- Go places you have never been do things you’ve never done.
- Success can be gauged not by WHAT you have, but WHO you have.
- Never hold yourself back in love, fitness, or learning.
- Drinking water is man’s best diseaseÂ combatantÂ and too many have forgotten this
- Sweat once a day and learn something new about yourself in the process
- Set goals often, but donâ€™t forget to reflect on them frequently.
- Tomorrow. Nothing gets done tomorrow. If it is worth doing, it is worth doing now. Live in the moment.
- Competition is fine till it makes you despise what you love. Strike a healthy balance
End of Three Fitness and Fitness Functionalism. I may have made that term up, but it means, a belief in or stress on the practical application of fitness. Pretty much we want to be fit, we want to have fun doing it, and we want it to actually help us in our day-to-day lives. If you would rather carry a 50 lb. sandbag to the end of the street and back, or drag a tire a few hundred yards, as opposed to staring at a wall (or tv) while on a treadmill, then End of three Fitness is for you!
If you are interested in building slowly, but know that is the only way for results to stick than this place is for you. I will show you how to attack some of the coolest functional fitness workouts known to man. We will have a blast and you will get in pretty damn good shape.
This comes straight from crossfit.com and I believe it is a good philosophy.
â€œIn plain language, base your diet on garden vegetables, especially greens, lean meats, nuts and seeds, little starch, and no sugar. That’s about as simple as we can get. Many have observed that keeping your grocery cart to the perimeter of the grocery store while avoiding the aisles is a great way to protect your health. Food is perishable. The stuff with long shelf life is all suspect. If you follow these simple guidelines you will benefit from nearly all that can be achieved through nutrition.â€
Can we all eat perfectly all day every day? No, well I know I canâ€™t. I struggle with diet, yet I know it is the most important aspect of fitness and health. I like to work my weaknesses. I have some experts to turn to that will help us both out with the diet thing. Let’s fit diet into our lifestyles, not our lifestyles into a diet.
Today is your day one. Today you need to start developing mental toughness. I try to build my mental toughness a little bit each day.
What I mean by mental toughness, you and I both know there is point everyday either in a workout, at work, or in your daily life where you mind says â€œletâ€™s stop hereâ€. We are going to go just a little bit further every time your brain says this in every aspect of your life.
You will be amazed what this can do for you. Today is your day one. Letâ€™s begin your revolution.
I want you to join the revolution! Bring back old school! Letâ€™s train ourselves and do it right and letâ€™s do it together.