What up Enders!
It has been a crazy week! I completely migrated End of Three Fitness from one hosting service to another over the last couple days (which is why I didn’t post Thursday). All that really means for you is the site should be faster and down a lot less. Which is good!
This growing community of awesome was shutting down my old server due to increased traffic demand.
Blah, blah, blah who cares about servers and traffic, right? I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. I care about barbells, not bandwidth! So I am glad to have that problem out of my hair.
But it got me thinking…
Maybe it is time to beef up the End of Three Fitness community!! And that is the sole purpose of my post today.
End of Three Fitness had a message board back in the day that was pretty successful, but I had no idea what I was doing. People had login problems, posting problems and all sorts of crap I didn’t know how to fix…I had to shut it down
But now I know what I am doing!! I promise!
I have done a ton of research and found the best option for End of Three Fitness! It is going to take me about a week to setup, but it is coming…if you want it…
Here is where I need your help!
What I need from you
- If you are reading this post in your email, simply hit reply and let me know…YES! I would be a part of an Eo3 Message Board of Awesome!
- Well, you can word it however you want, but just let me know if you are interested.
- Not reading via email?? Let me know your thoughts in the comments or email me at Jerred@EndofThreeFitness.com.
What you can expect
- COOL-ness. NO trolls, spam, name-calling, or any un-welcomed behavior of any kind. I simply won’t allow it.
- FREE-ness. The Eo3 boards will be 100% free forever and always.
- SHARE-ness. Sharing of awesome community DIY projects, pictures and workouts.
- LOG-ness. A place to keep your workout logs (if you want).
- EXCLUSIVE PROGRAMS-ness. Workout programs (I plan on sharing some secret plans)
- AWESOME-ness. A community full of awesome people encouraging you to be a better human, to help you keep going and to get things done!
- HIGH CLASS-ness. A very important message board, full of many leather-bound books and smells of rich mahogany.
I have never wanted End of Three Fitness to be like other fitness websites. I will expect the message boards to be the same. We don’t have time for negative communities, comments or the people associated with any of those.
Let’s build upon this already great community!
PS – Yes, Eo3Fit is still part of the community. This is just another piece of the puzzle to enrich the End of Three Fitness experience.