Today, we have Dr. Bryan Walsh and we go WAYYYY Beyond Diet & Exercise.
Originally, I thought I would be talking to Dr. Walsh about detox, physiology, nutrition, etc. But we ended up talking about finding your purpose in life…
Which I LOVED!!
Dr. Walsh brings the research on why all this “mental stuff” is just as, if not more, important than having the right macros, training plan, and coach.
We talk about…
- How your perception can actually change hormones
- Why having a purpose is linked to increased longevity
- How athletic performance can be tied back to your psyche over physiology
It was a really great episode and I thoroughly enjoyed this conversation.
Listen in below…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge- in 7 Minutes: do 7 Wall balls, 7 burpees for MAX reps/rounds
- Mental Toughness Challenge- Determine your purpose in life.
- Book Recommendation – The Bible
Thanks for listening!