a small army of doers
Hey Jerred Moon here, in 2011 I accidentally started a movement, a revolution. An injured fighter pilot trainee incredibly passionate about fitness and coaching, and who loves DIY, was fed up with fitness norms, crappy fitness websites and bad information…I decided it was time for a change. Now, this revolution and fitness army are growing at an exponential rate.
My small quest has ignited an Army of badasses. Want to be a part of it all? You should join our army, you, and your friend.
If you are a bit unconventional, open-minded and like what you see at End of Three Fitness, you should join our army. Likewise, if you enjoy an ad-free, pop-up free, anti-spam type of website, keep reading.
In 2013 this army made End of Three Fitness a Top 10 Fitness blog, proved the effectiveness of One Man One Barbell and in remembrance of Fallen heroes lifted 5,468,491 pounds, moved 607,771 meters and performed 200,269 reps. The spread of this revolution by its small army has had End of Three Fitness featured in magazines, LifeHacker, the Art of Manliness and more.
We like to do. We like to sweat.
Will you join us?
An Army Worth Joining
Not a completely inclusive list, but here are some of the most common characteristics of one who joins the End of Three Fitness Army.
- Form over fashion – We care about doing things right.
- Muscles for go, not muscles for show – Sure, we all want to look good naked, but we want to be able ‘to do’.
- Strength rules all – Women, strong is the new sexy. Men, raw strength is the coolest thing on the planet.
- Not afraid to roll up the sleeves – DIY projects, recipes in the kitchen or even rolling around in the dirt, we are willing to do it all.
- Down with the status quo – We don’t like to be spoon-fed. Just because that is the way it has always been done does not mean that is the way we should keep doing it.
- Mental toughness practitioners – We always strive to go for the extra rep, the extra push, and the extra bit of effort that will make us better than yesterday.
- Mutual Respect – We have a strong sense of mutual respect for each other. Mutual respect is what does, and will, always separate us from other poorly crafted fitness communities.
Our Four Primary Objectives
- Question Everything – Every time you encounter a new method, diet or routine the first thing you should do is dissect it…question everything.
- Try things you’ve never done – Scare yourself, experiment and be different.
- Fight to be fit – One thing I will never tell you is how easy it is to be fit. Exercise normally isn’t even the hardest part of being fit, it’s everything else that makes being fit challenging. Any combination of things can add to you challenges: school, work, family, errands, [insert your hurdle here]. The objective is to fight to be fit!
- Help at least one person – You didn’t get to where you are without the help of someone. Help someone during your quest, DO something incredible while spreading the word.
Are you ready?
Join our Army. Put on the rucksack.
Joining our Army is simple. Just drop your email in the box below to get started. Don’t worry, your email is safe, and if you don’t like being a part of the Eo3 Army, click unsubscribe and you will never hear from me again.
What’s in The Rucksack?
‘The Rucksack’ is your revolution starter kit. No, it’s not an actual bag. It is where we keep our FREE eBook library. As of now we have three FREE ebooks:
- 7-Day Jump Start – to get you ramped up.
- 14 Days to Fitness Freedom – If you are looking to take fitness to the home-front
- 21 Days to Reinvent Your(FIT)Self – To help you get started with the revolution!
- And more on the way!
Don’t be fooled…
There is no substitute for hard work. -Thomas A. Edison