Today we have Dr. Ben Bikman, who earned his Ph.D. in Bioenergetics and is currently a professor of pathophysiology and a biomedical scientist at Brigham Young University
Get ready for this mind blowing episode where we talk about the difference between white and brown fats, caloric breakdown and theory, insulin vs keystones, and more.
If you ever want to submit a guest recommendation — don’t hesitate to contact us.
Don’t miss this one!
Listen in here…
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness Challenge- Do slower controlled reps and pay attention to doing the Negative
- Mental Toughness Challenge- Don’t react immediately in anger to another family member, co worker, etc.
- Book Recommendation – Wandering in the Gardens of the Mind
Thanks for listening!