This week, we have Dr. Justin Brink on the podcast and we talk about MOVEMENT!
Dr. Justin Brink Resources
Rock Tape [6:30]
Power Taping: Taping Movements Not Muscles [7:00]
Free Your Feet Sock [22:46]
90/90 Hip Opener [23:57]
The Rise of Superman [31:13]
Animal Flow [31:25]
Premier Spine Sport Website [48:04]
In this 58-minute episode Dr. Justin Brink and I discuss:
- Why he went from dentistry to chiropractor
- The Self-healing our bodies are capable of
- Power Taping for athletes and movement correction
- Compensatory movement that leads to dysfunctional movement patterns
- Why MOVEMENT IS THE ANSWER!!
- Why we shouldn’t have to warm up
- Common imbalances and how to correct them
- Barefoot running
- And A LOT MORE!!
If you haven’t already, be sure to subscribe to the podcast either on Sticher, iTunes, or Google Play by using the links below:
- Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to Subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to Subscribe on Google Play
This Week’s Better Human Bullets
- Fitness challenge & Mental Toughness Challenge – DON’T SIT DOWN! You may sit on the floor but no chairs, couches or otherwise.
- Book Recommendation = The code of the Extraordinary Mind: 10 Unconventional Laws to Redefine your life and succeed on your own terms
Thanks for listening!